Sunday, September 7, 2014

Spread love!



So, my brother and I were in the supermarket today and we were in the self check-out line. The line was taking an awful long time to move. So my brother and I are getting impatient and wondering, and saying to each other c'mon what could they possibly be doing up there thats taking so long. So eventually, we move up in line and its our turn and we are on the self-checkout line and we can't find the button for red onions so were gong through the pages on the checkout machine and its taking a while. I look back at the Line forming behind us and I start wondering how many people are behind us thinking and saying to themselves and each other "c'mon what could they possibly be doing up there that's taking so long". It hit me that maybe we should all be more patient with each other because eventually we will need someone to be patient with us. Be kind to others because we will all eventually need someone to be kind to us. We should help other people because someday we will all need someone to help us. Lets not judge one another because there is someone right behind us waiting to judge us etc.

No two ways about it, WE ARE ALL CONNECTED! 

Lets SPREAD LOVE! 

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment