Sunday, September 21, 2014

It takes more than money!

 

 
12 THINGS  THAT MAKE MEN RICH

1.   A positive mental attitude
2.   Sound physical health
3.   Harmony in human relations
4.   Freedom from fear...
5.   Hope for future achievements
6.   Capacity for applied faith
7.   Willingness to share ones blessings with others
8.   To be engaged in a labor of love
9.   An open mind on all subjects to all people
10. Complete self discipline
11. Wisdom with which to understand all people
12. Financial Security (money, cash, "stuff")
-Napoleon Hill


Notice that money is the very last thing on the list of things that make men rich.  I failed so many times in my endeavors over the years to get rich, because I tried to skip straight to # 12 and neglected the others.

But, I'm here to tell you....

Make no mistake, my friend, it takes more than money to make men rich.
A. P. Gouthey

I say, let's get RICH FIRST and then we can get money! 

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment