Monday, September 1, 2014

If you think negative, bitter, mean, and angry thoughts, do you know what comes to you?




There was a period of time a few years ago when I was in the gym very heavy. I'm lifting heavy, going hard and all that. When I would do any back or bicep exercise, I would muster the strength to complete the set by envisioning myself being in a fight. I would imagine that the weight was a person who I was fighting/wrestling against and I had to over power them. It worked! By envisioning myself being in a fight, I would imagine having to grab someone up it gave me the strength to complete my reps and sets. Well one night I went to this local bar for my mans birthday. So the night was going perfectly smooth, my man was enjoying his birthday with his wife and family and friends. But, one  partygoer over did it on the alcohol a little. This fella is talking drunk aggressive talk and I try to ignore it to the best of my ability, but the fella was aggressive and wouldn't leave me alone. In the midst of him talking he grabs my jacket. Ok, this is getting serious I can no longer ignore this. He's getting more and more aggressive and there is no reasoning with him. He grabs the top of my jacket  We are in a crowded bar and I didn't want to hit the fella or anything and have it turn into a huge fight and ruin my mans night. So, I grab the fella by his collar and neck to get him off of me and to subdue him. People come and separate us and that was that, the fella apologizes to me and there was no fight, no nothing. Now keep in mind, I haven't had any type of fight, or "beef" or physical altercation in my entire adult life. I spend all that night and all day the next day trying to figure out, where the hell this energy came from. I don't get it. I COME AND GO IN PEACE, ALWAYS. A physical altercation? That's not me! where did this energy come from? I'm still puzzled by it. Oh, well, maybe just a strange coincidence right? I go to the gym the next day and it happens to be back and bicep day. So I'm in the gym, I'm ready! I sit down to do my first set of seated cable rows. I put on some decent heavy weight that I know I will have to struggle with. I go to pull the weight and when it starts getting too heavy and I want to complete my set so I "imagine that I am in a fight and the weight is the person who I am fighting against". It hits me like a ton of bricks, that "fight" energy came into my life because I opened the gateway for it when I first thought about the weights being someone I'm fighting against. I planted that seed in my mind, and every time I thought that thought about fighting someone I was feeding and fertilizing that seed. That seed eventually took root and started to grow.


It hit me like a ton of bricks....


If you think negative, bitter, mean, and angry thoughts, do you know what comes to you? A lot of negative, bitter, mean and angry people and circumstances do!


IM NO FARMER BUT....


IVE LEARNED THAT OUR MINDS ARE JUST LIKE GARDENS, IF WE SOW CORN IN A GARDEN, YOU CAN ONLY EXPECT CORN TO REAP CORN! WHEAT WILL NOT GROW FROM CORN SEEDS!


IF WE SOW SEEDS OF NEGATIVITY IN OUR MINDS, WE CAN ONLY EXPECT TO REAP NEGATIVITY!

PROTECT YOUR GARDEN!

PEACE!

If the message makes sense, PLEASE SHARE with others who can use it.

Please...


Like our Facebook page

Follow our blog
PEACE! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment