Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's YOUrs! The world, that is!



Often times I hear the phrases "I'm waiting for my man to call me back so I can make ___ happen. I'm waiting for this guy to get back to me so that I could ____. As soon as this person or that person calls me back or "hooks me up" I'm going to make it happen. Now, I'm no statistician or mathematician or anything, but, I have learned that as long as you are waiting for SOMEONE ELSE to make YOUR dreams come true, there is about a 99.9986243% chance that those dreams WILL NOT be coming true!

I have learned not to leave MY dreams and MY future in SOMEONE ELSES hands. Because THEY will get up and leave MY dreams and MY future on the bus or the train, THEY will lose MY dreams under the front seat of their car and you will end up with old French fries and dirt and gum all stuck to MY dreams. It's not that people don't want your dreams to come true and people don't want to help. But, everybody is busy! They have families and jobs and some of them have dreams of their own that they are trying to make come true. YOUR DREAMS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE SOMEONE ELSES FIRST PRIORITY.  I have learned that we must take personal responsibility for making sure OUR dreams come true NO ONE ELSE WILL do it for US. NO ONE ELSE CAN DO IT FOR US!  KEEP IN MIND THAT OUR DREAMS WERE HAND DELIVERED AND GIVEN TO US SPECIFICALLY, NOT SOMEONE ELSE! THEY WERE GIVEN TO US FOR A REASON, FOR US TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE!

Being able to blame someone else because WE didn't succeed in life is an easy way out and an excuse! Hell, we will even say that its a good excuse. But,  Good excuses are excuses none the less. In the end having someone to blame for us not succeeding is NOT the same thing as us succeeding.  Needing help with our dreams is not the same as depending on someone else to make them happen.

 IF YOU LEAVE YOUR DREAMS IN SOMEONE ELSES HANDS, WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY DONT SHOW UP THE DAY THAT THEY ARE SCHEDULED TO COME TRUE? YOU are stuck, NOT THEM!

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.
-Lou Holtz

OUR LIVES, OUR SUCCESSES, OUR HAPPINESS, OUR PEACE OF MIND, OUR DREAMS ARE ALL POWERED BY US!

THE WORLD IS OURS!

ACT NOW!

PEACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment