Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Would you believe that some people are so poor, that all they have is money!




I remember the day my daughter was admitted to Maria Ferrara Children's Hospital vividly. Up to that point I was what I would consider a capitalist through and through. I was so concerned with money and "things" that its fair to say that that's what my life was about. Money and "things". I worked my hiney off 13 14 15 hour days, day in and day out all for  money and  for "things". Well, day one we pull up to the hospital and on the OUTSIDE of the building, I see big fancy "things" in the parking lot. I'm talking Big Audis, Big Mercedes Benzes, Big BMW's and Big Jaguars etc. We are in Westchester County so I know that these big cars are parked in driveways of big fancy houses. I'm impressed with the OUTSIDE. But, when I get INSIDE the building I saw the owners of these big fancy cars and houses and "things" and they were crying and begging the doctors for information and on their knees praying that there children would live just like I was. And I think, hey wait a minute, but you guys have big money and big fancy cars and houses and all sorts of big fancy "things" I don't have any of that stuff, why are they on their knees crying just like me? And then it hits me that.....

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN'T THINGS AT ALL!!!!!!!!

CELEBRATE YOUR LIVES AND YOUR HEALTH!

GIVE THANKS FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

GIVE THANKS FOR YOUR SIBLINGS AND PARENTS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT AND WHO LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU!

SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THAT!

UNFORTUNATELY, SOME PEOPLE ARE SO POOR THAT ALL THEY HAVE IS MONEY!

Please ...

Follow us on Twitter
@Just4dreamers

Like our Facebook page
Brian Mckoy's Motivation and Inspiration Station

Follow our blog

 
PEACE! 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment