Thursday, August 7, 2014

Start where you are with what you have!

So, I got these goals that I set for myself. I joined toastmasters and they have something called the world championship of public speaking. Its a public speaking competition and You first compete against others giving speeches in your club then you advance to compete against others your area then in your state then in you region, then you compete against other winners from the entire US. If you advance you Then compete against the winners from across the world! My goal, I WILL BE THE 2015 World champion of public speaking! 

My other goal is I have a book that I have been pouring my heart and soul into writing for the last few months. My Goal is to have it be a New York Times best seller in 2015. 

Lofty goals, I know! Im thinking how will i do this. I need to find someone who has already done these things and i can pick their brains and ask them how they did it. But, How will i do that? So, I go to toastmasters one 
night and in walks a guest who has advanced and will be competing in this years World championship of public speaking in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and he just published his book. I get his number and email address and I have been rapid firing questions at this dude ever since. 

AINT NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCES! 

I'm rambling, I'm sorry!

I guess my point is, whatever goal you are trying to achieve or accomplish, JUST START! DO NOT WAIT! THE TIME WILL NEVER BE "JUST RIGHT" START RIGHT WHERE YOU STAND, AND WORK WITH WHATEVER TOOLS YOU MAY HAVE AT YOUR COMMAND, AND BETTER TOOLS WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AS YOU GO ALONG! 

AINT NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCES! 

ITS OUR TIME!

PEACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment