Sunday, August 24, 2014

PLEASE DO NOT BE SCARED TO FAIL!



Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be SOMETHING! When I was like 13 or 14, I wanted to be a barber so I borrowed my man Rory Holloway's (R.I.P) clippers and went to work. I was my first client. After people saw my work. I never did get a second client. It was at that point that I was able to cross being a barber off the list of "SOMETHING" I wanted to be! 

The haircut was horrendous no doubt! But the lesson was incredible. We all have very specific callings and purposes. In search of them we will have to try different things and travel different paths To see which things and paths best suit you. And when you try something only one of two things can happen. You can fail or succeed. If you succeed, you keep doing more of it. If you fail, you get up dust yourself off and either try something else or try the same thing again, but just another way. But that "failure" gives you a huge leg up on your journey to finding your purpose. You can file that "failure" under ways that don't work. And you are now one step closer to finding the way that will work! The answer CANNOT always be no. Failures and no's put us one step closer to our successes and yes's 

ALL WE GOTTA DO IS KEEP GOING!

Whether your heart is telling you to paint, write a book, go back to school, apply for a new job, start a band, open a restaurant, start a business, motivate and uplift others, rap, sing, dance, start a clothing line etc. 

DO IT! 

PLEASE DO NOT BE SCARED TO FAIL! 

You are just as smart as those who are already doing it! The only difference between them and you are that they are doing it! 

PLEASE DO NOT BE SCARED TO FAIL!

If the messages make sense, PLEASE SHARE with others who can use them.

Please...

Follow us on Twitter
@Just4dreamers

Like our Facebook page
Brian Mckoy's Motivation and Inspiration Station

Follow our blog


PEACE! 

1 comment: