Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Jonses who?



Ever since I laid eyes on the Porsche Panamera, I always wanted one.  Well one day I'm on I-684 north and I spot one. So, I'm in my accord and in my mind me and this Porsche are racing. In my mind I'm saying you ain't no better than me!  I got something to prove. So I step on the gas, put my racing face on and its on! I'm racing this Porsche up I-684. The only thing is the guy in the Porsche doesn't even know that we are racing. So I'm so focused on catching up with this guy and beating this guy that I end up flying right past my exit and missing my destination. All because I'm racing against somebody who doesn't even know that were racing. 

I guess the moral of the story is THIS RACE CALLED LIFE, IS ONLY AGAINST OURSELVES! 

Don't worry about racing to compete against anyone else in life. Someone will always have a bigger or better car or house than you a better or higher paying job. Someone will always have something bigger or fancier or more than you. But other peoples lives shouldn't be your standard. Don't ruin your life putting yourself down or feeling less than sufficient because of what someone else has that you don't. Don't worry about keeping up with the Jonses. Just keep believing in yourself and your abilities. Keep Working, DO YOUR BEST, Be happy, and grateful for and proud of what you have and what you have accomplished! You will look up and all of a sudden the Jonses will be trying to keep up with you.

Your race is against YOURSELF! 

PEACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment