Wednesday, August 13, 2014

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED, INSTEAD IT WILL GO VIRAL!

 

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do!"

WE ARE BEING SOLD HATE AND NEGATIVITY AND VIOLENCE EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY FROM THE TIME WE WAKE UP UNTIL THE TIME WE GO TO BED! The second you turn on any form of media Television, radio, social media etc. What makes the headlines? What goes viral over the internet? What's the very first story on the news as soon as it comes on? I watch little kids, babies barely old enough to talk dancing to songs about getting high selling drugs and guns! I listen to the word ni&&a fly out of peoples mouths as if as the civil rights movement was just a myth or an urban legend. I see on primetime television, shows such as Evil Kin, The First 48, Deadly Devotion, Deadly Women where we get nice and desensitized to murder and killing.  I watch little impressionable kids playing video games where they beat, rob, shoot, and murder one another. I watch reality shows where the success of the show depends on who can have the most explosive fight. I watch kids who are being raised by single women refer to females as bi+(#es and h0#s. I watched kids doing stuff that will kill them and them calling it fun. I watched police kill kids, I watched kids kill kids. If you rely on the media there is war everywhere, there is war, racism, hate, anger, violence and that's all. Surely there is love, hope, PEACE, positivity, success etc going on somewhere right? well why isn't it going viral, why doesn't it make the front page, why doesn't it flood my timeline?? BECAUSE WE ARE BUYING THAT ANGER, HATE, NEGATIVITY, AND VIOLENCE STUFF THAT THEY ARE SELLING!

See, I have also watched democrat blame republican and vice versa. I have watched white people blame black people and vice versa. I have watched the rich people blame poor people and vice versa and so on and so on. WE ARE FIGHTING THE WRONG PEOPLE INSTEAD OF FIGHTING EACH OTHER, WE NEED TO FIGHT THE SYSTEM THAT HAS AND IS DESENSITIZING US TO THE DIVISION, HATE, ANGER, MURDER, MISOGYNY AND VIOLENCE! WE ARE BEING SUBCONSCIOUSLY GOVERNED BY FEAR!

Like I said before, I watched kids kill kids, my stepson was one of the kids killed. So I will admit I am a little biased but I DON'T LIKE WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD! Sadly, I don't know what to do about it! But, I know for sure that, I cant do nothing. But to start it has become my personal mission to combat the negativity, hate, discouragement, fear, violence that we are being force fed. SOCIAL MEDIA WILL BE MY WEAPON OF CHOICE. The same powerful social media that was pivotal in getting leaders of countries ousted and presidents elected!  Every time I see any sort of negativity, I will combat it with positivity! I will flood the internet and the world with messages of POSITIVITY, encouragement, love, faith, motivation and PEACE! I ask you to join me! Share your own words of encouragement, love, PEACE with the world! If you cant come up with any just share mine. I firmly believe that we can change the world!  I don't know how far this will get me, or how much change or difference it will make. But, I KNOW I GOTTA DO SOMETHING MORE than complain and do nothing. I JUST KNOW THAT I MUST DO SOMETHING because....

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do!"

And you shouldn't refuse to do the something that YOU CAN DO either!

PLEASE SHARE!


PEACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment