Tuesday, August 12, 2014

ITS GIVE AND TAKE! NOT TAKE AND TAKE!




Just like in the wild, we live in an ecosystem. Where everyone and everything contributes and takes and contributes and takes. WE ARE ALL CONNECTED! But, if any one organism takes and takes and takes and never puts back or contributes, it will destroy the ENTIRE system. There will be a breakdown of the system. If the snake eats up ALL of the mice, or if the mice eat up ALL of the acorns EVERYTHING will suffer.

For years, I took and took and never put anything back. EVERYTHING I have ever done in my life until this point has been for money. Tonight I started my training as a volunteer bereavement counselor at a hospice. As scary as it is, I just want to start putting back some of what I took over the years. Maybe the breakdown in our society/Ecosystem comes from too much taking! I realize how blessed I am, and I don't want to just eat up all the blessings. I want to BE a blessing to someone else who needs one! Just like the people who were blessings to me when I needed them!

Besides, If I don't use the experience of my daughters passing, to help someone else, it means that her death would have been completely in vain. I CANT HAVE THAT!

I just want to help! I just want to do a good job! Ill keep you posted on my progress!

WISH ME LUCK!

BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE!

PEACE!



No comments:

Post a Comment