Monday, October 27, 2014

F. O. C. U. S.!

 

Throughout the course of my entire life or at least as far back as I can remember I always wanted to be just filthy stinking nasty rich. So much so that when I was 14 I started writing in this notebook, all of the things that I was going to do in order to get me rich. I recently found the notebook and I saw all of the plans that I had to get rich. I was going to be an actor, I was going to write a book, I was going to start a clothing line, I was going to be a stock broker, A neurologist, a sports agent, I was going to be a screenplay writer. I somehow thought that I was going to be able to do all of these things. I mistakenly thought that the more things I did, the greater my chances of getting rich.  Recently, even as a full grown adult, I thought that I was going to be able to be a successful real estate agent and a hedge fund manager at the same time. I went and got my real estate license and was working with some friends of mine to get a hedge fund started and running. But, I started noticing that whenever we would have a hedge fund meeting, I would get a call from someone or I would have to leave the hedge fund meeting to go take care of something Real Estate related. And every time there was an important real estate meeting or seminar I would have to go take care of something hedge fund related. I just couldn't seem to get the reaction that I wanted from either one.

Then I remembered playing as a little kid playing with a magnifying glass. I remember taking a magnifying glass and reflecting sun rays through the magnifying glass and focusing the Sunlight on a stack of leaves.  If you magnified the power of the Sun on ONE spot, like stack of leaves or something, that concentrated heat or energy would become so intense it would cause a reaction eventually that magnified power of the Sun will get so hot and intense it will start to burn the leaves. But if you walk around with a magnifying glass and you keep moving it around and instead of shining it on ONE thing, like  a leaf, and you keep moving that light and shining it on different things the energy will never be intense or concentrated enough to cause a reaction.

See I had intense heat and passion and light coming from me. I worked extremely hard and sacrificed and never slept and was passionate. My light and energy were intense. But the intensity was scattered because I wasn't FOCUSING my heat and light or shining my heat and light on ONE particular thing. Because my heat and light was never FOCUSED on one thing, because they were scattered, the heat was never able to get intense enough to cause a reaction that I was looking for.

I realized that I could have accomplished each and every one of those things that I wanted to accomplish, IF I would have FOCUSED on them one at a time. So when you have something you are working on and that you have been focusing your light, heat and energy on, even if you are not seeing an immediate result, don't give up on it or try to stretch your energy out and try to do something else or a bunch of things at once. When your friend comes along with the next big idea or you see someone else doing something and its working for them don't abandon what you are doing to go and try something else. REMEMBER THAT IN ORDER TO GENERATE A REACTION, YOUR HEAT AND LIGHT AND ENERGY NEED TO BE EXTREMELY INTENSE, IN ORDER FO IT TO BE INTENSE YOU GOTTA SHINE, FOCUS AND MAGNIFY YOUR HEAT AND LIGHT AND ENERGY ON ONE PARTICULAR THING FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME!

THE SUNS RAYS DO NOT BURN UNTIL BROUGHT TO A FOCUS!
-Alexander Graham Bell

DONT GIVE UP! DONT STOP! KEEP SHINING! YOU WILL GET THE REACTION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU JUST

F ollow
O one
C ourse
U ntil
S uccess

HE WHO CHASES TWO RABBITS, LOSES THEM BOTH!

KEEP GOING! THE WORLD IS YOURS!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment