Saturday, July 26, 2014

If you live everyday as if it were your last, someday you will be right!

One thing I learned is that $#!+ happens and we lose people we love! 

Lets try to say thank you, say I Love you, I miss you, I'm sorry, it was my fault, lets work it out, lets get together, your my best friend, your the best husband, wife, brother or sister mom or dad son or daughter  in the world etc!

 Lets say all the stuff that we want to say to each other but don't or won't say because we take for granted that we will all just be here and we will say it tomorrow or someday. but we don't know if there will be a tomorrow. we don't know when our last day will be or the last opportunity we will have to say these words to each other. 

I would imagine The only thing worse than losing someone you love is losing them when you have a whole bunch of stuff inside of you that you could've should've would've said or done. But didn't because you told yourself you will tell them tomorrow. 

The bad news is that life is short so we gotta live each day as if it were our last! 

The good news is that life is short so we gotta live each day as if it were our last! 

PEACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment